<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Thursday, April 03, 2008


waiting and waiting
Seriously, I'm not enjoying one bit in this company.
Every time I step into this office, I would think about what happened yesterday. I can't believe I actually trusted that ass-hole! If my grades were to fall, I swear to god (EVEN OTHER RELIGION GOD) that I would give him a big scolding or something.
Sometimes keeping your bloody mouth shut is a good idea, mothershit!

Everyone (well, almost everyone) here have two-faces. They can be very nice to you. But behind your back, they'll spout all bad things about you behind closed doors.

I don't feel like going to the 'company' bbq anymore. Thinking that he'll be going makes me think twice. It's gonna be the last day of attachment on that day, I don't want to spoil it by seeing his appearance. Obviously I can't tell anyone in here who is the person I'm talking about in fear of it being let out.

I can't wait to see Jeremy tomorrow. The times with him are always enjoyable and stress-free.
I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT OF THIS HELL PLACE!!!!


Hey check out this spa!! I know it's kind of costly, but I think it's worth it.
http://www.afondspa.com/massage%20promotions.htm

and this too!

http://www.lumiereinternational.com.sg/

Labels: , ,

10:09 AM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket