ITP & MOS-ed Seriously can't supress my joy when 5 o'clock came on friday. I wanted to scream out so badly. Happy yet sad as Iman and I met some really great friends there. Moreover when school starts, both of us will not see each other that often anymore. I'LL MISS YOU IMAN!! For now, PHOTOS!!
It's in slideshow view but just click next if you get tired of waiting for it to trigger to the next photo.
MOS-ed on friday. Del came over pasir ris to meet me then we went to outram park to meet Diana, then Clarke Quay to meet Si Ling and Irene. THEY WERE LATE! Lol. On the way to Clarke Quay saw him. Didn't say hi or whatsoever to each other. I guess I was in too much shock. However his friends were with him. I don't know whether it's happiness or what when I saw him. I only know that my heart was thumping real fast and hard. We planned to make it there before 11pm. But damn! We missed it. So $23 (EX!) When reached in there (finally!), it was just like what I expected it to be. It was my first time la. Sua ku hor? Lol! So anyway, we placed our bags in care with them and went up to chill a bit for 12pm to start. When we got down, we went over to smoove as the music there is definitely much better than trance la.
GOD! The number of people there! It was so packed until we had to squeeze in. Luckily Si Ling was there to lead the way IN.
A while after dancing, I realised there was this guy behind me. First I felt his tummy(FREAKING GROSS CAN!). Then I felt his 'junior'! I was so shocked that I pulled Diana and told her what the mamagod that guy is doing. I mean come on la. If he's like shuai or something, COME ON COME ON! Lol! Joking. I turned sideways and kindda waited for him to go away. And he did! sigh of relief. Then later, 2 other guys came along. I thought they wanted to move to pass. Little did I know, they stopped behind me. Diana asked me what happened, I said "Dunno them. Want to pass don't want to pass." It's so strange to like stop in the crowd halfway when the people there are already squeezing like hell. I was so not interested so I sticked to my girlfriends and del. And they walked away.(YES! Like leave me alone!)
Then it was Irene's turn. This man was like trying so darn hard to lean onto Irene. Diana saw it and asked Del to change place with Rene (SMART MOVE!) And the man walked away when he realised he don't have the chance.
Did you know that I puked?! Damn man. It was the hard beat that made me. I tell you I wasn't drunk at all. I guess I cannot take alcohol when the beat is super hard. Empty stomach is still the best.
If you realised, the photos behind you cant see me. I was sleeping outside with Del being my pillow. SORRY DEL! The ladies were a dear to help me collect my bag.
We chilled at Mac at about 2plus. Wait for the first train ma. Chatted and laughed like some mad and insane people in there. I think we were pretty noisy. HAHA! come on who cares! No one would remember how we look like.
I can't tell you how much I love the girls. They actually accompanied me all the way back to pasir ris to collect my belongings! Oh the little detail! I went for my company small bbq at coasta sands. Once I got hold of the pictures, I would upload. And went all the way back to boon lay. We were all like zombies when we reached.
Bed was the most essential thing at that point of time man.
So, PHOTOS AGAIN!! Slideshow, click next if you don't want to wait.