<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Friday, March 28, 2008



Woke up in the morning, only too realise I'm not feeling too well.
And Khong's making it worse with his bombarding voice.
Yeah and I'm surfing the net here and there. I mean come on. I'M BORED!!

I want to learn diving! Don't you wanna? It's kindda interesting you know. Like you get to be up close with the creatures. How cool is that!!
However, it's so god-damn expensive to get a certificate. $200+ la! Where to get that kind of money when you're still studying man.
BUT I WANT I WANT!!

Tomorrow's my Dad's birthday and I already gave him his present like one week ago la. Haha! Kind of fast isn't it? No choice leh.
I bought Nepenthes and Venus Fly Trap for him. INTERESTING!
I love the Neps terribly lots. When you see it, it just attracts you. You get what I mean? Alright if you hate the greens, you wouldn't know what I'm talking about.

I can't stand the gossipers in my company. Just shooting their mouth off like nobody's business. Sheesh man.

Later I still have to continue doing Khong's work. I almost burst my anger on him man. CAN'T STAND HIM!!
10 more days and I'm outta here!!!
WHHHOOOOPPPPEEEE!!!!

12:53 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket