scandal As all of you have heard about the edison chen scandal thing, it's really embarrassing to be caught for such things eh?
After reading and knowing so much about this case, it really make me want to beat up the technician guy until he can't celebrate father's day and can't wee-wee AT ALL. If he hadn't been sucha kay poh to see through edison's stuff, this wouldn't have happen. If edison is clever enough to not keep the photos in his laptop and send it for repair with all of it inside, this wouldn't have happened.
It makes me wonder. Why is edison the one taking all the blame? Why are the ladies involved in this not the one to blame too? From the pictures, you can clearly see that the women willingly allowed edison to take the oh-so-sexy pictures of them. You see from the media and news that edison kept on apologising and kena all the shit. And the women all keep quiet. All they do is deny deny and deny.
I must admit, edison chen is really cute. When I learnt of what happened, I was pretty disappointed. POOR EDISON!!!!