<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Sunday, March 30, 2008


labala
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY, DIANA!!!!



Remember I mentioned about plant hunting for my dad's birthday? Here are the pictures!! Pardon the oh-so-red face of mine. The weather on that day was way too hot.

the nepenthes we bought

yawns



Today --

My family went over to Bollywood to 'celebrate' my dad's birthday which was yesterday. I so so love the chicken! It's so tender, so soft. The food there is reasonable too! You all should try it. But taking public transport would be a problem as it's located around Lim Chu Kang there. If you want to get there, do ask someone to drive over.
Check out this website if you want to know more : http://www.bollywoodveggies.com/

The pictures!! I'm only going to show a few.

my lovable mum!

sis's bf and bro

me and sister

my parents


That sums up the whole thing. =D
Dang! Work again tomorrow.

Oh I took up driving lessons again. The instructor was very very patient with me. First lesson after a long 2 months 'excuse'. It was terrible. I actually forgot most of how-to-drive!! I was panicking already lor! Moreover it's in the night. Even worse! More stressful!!
But but but...Today's lesson was great! I bucked up A LOT and the instructor was quite pleased at the improvement.
I guess you cannot stop lessons for too long or else you'll just throw everything behind.

I'd better turn in soon. Zou Tao!

8:24 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket