insanity If it wasn't for my grades, I would've probably quit this job. God man. This is the worst company I've ever been. Sheesh. THIS COMPANY IS DRIVING ME CRAZZYZYYYY!!!! ESPECIALLY MR KHONG LOR PLEASE!!! SCREW HIM!!!
Yesterday I was in Jurong Point and saw Koh Wei Lun there. You can imagine my shocked face (mouth open wide, with eyes open wide too). Apparently from Diana, he has been working there for quite a while. I guess like what she says, I haven't been to Jurong Point for a long time. Haha! I saw "her" too. Hugging her "lovely" boyfriend like as if ten thousand years never hug before. Ah well. Shan't waste my space here talking about her anymore. Siling was in the same cinema as I was. AND I DIDN'T KNOW! Little did she. Until we met at the toilet (what a place to meet). Haha. She is still looking as pretty as ever la. =D
RWAR! Now one of my collegue knows I think Ee Wei is cute. Lol. Seriously, I'm just saying for fun. Just a thought. No feelings in it at all. Same goes for the guy with the dogs.
I wonder what are the "certain reasons" you're talking about. Should I hear about it? But I just don't want to feel hurt or anything. Sigh.