copyright Its hard to stop someone from saying the same things as you do. I can't help it if someone finds my phrases to hard to resist. Gees. So interesting.
Sitting on my desk now, procrastinating, feeling sleepy all over. Waiting for the whiteboard to arrive so that I can past the damn words (stickers) onto it. What's taking it so long to arrive?!
I saw this hot guy this morning! Just the thing to make my mood for the whole day. Hehe. He was with his dogs as usual. How I wish he would come up to me and say hi. There is this attractive guy in my company too. The Ee Wei guy I talked about before remember? The more I look at him, the more I feel he's a super nice guy. Right right I'm a bitch, deserve serveral slaps on my face and blahs. You're just jealous I'm seeing hot guy all the time! ADMIT IT! LOL!! Joking la.
Alright I'd better scoot or else people here will complain. Update another time!!!! SEE YA!!