<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Sunday, March 02, 2008


(continue from previous)
Ok then comes CHINESE NEW YEAR!
This new year isn't any much special. Just visiting, visiting and visiting.
Much rantings to go home too though. Hehe.

First day of Chinese New Year, I wore the dress Jeremy's mum bought for me. Ain't she sweet? She told me she happen to see it and just bought it for me. THAT'S JUST THE COOLESS!! It's a bit colourful therefore I find it pretty awkard just wearing it. =X
Nonetheless, it's still nice!!!

Photobucket


On the second day of new year, I went over to Jeremy's house and followed his family for visiting. The second or last stop is at his 2nd aunt's house. I was filled with joy when i see her recovering and back to her old self. TAKE GOOD CARE, AUNTIE!!
After that of course we went home. It's still quite early so Jeremy's mum suggested we eat steamboat for dinner (AGAIN?!). We dropped by at Tampines GIANT to shop for steamboat stuff.
I was going to drop dead after eating man. THERE WAS SO MUCH FOOD!!!
Later, Jeremy brought me down to play with sparklers.
Alright alright like what's so great about playing with sparklers right? Or that "Wa piang a. How old already still play these kind of things."
Like HELLLOOOO!! there's no age limit lor. And that I never got to play sparklers when I was young. My dad wouldn't allow us to. Afraid that we would hurt ourselves. That's like only my 3rd/4th time playing it. Sad eh? Haha!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Soon after on the 11th, I started my attachment at Tuas. Was quite excited as I didn't know what I was supposed to do.
Was pretty pissed with Mr Khong as he went on and on about whatever-he-is-talking-about.
He made Iman and I feel like we go school for nothing. WHAT THE **** RIGHT?
When he decided to show-off how clever (I had to admit, he is) he is, we gave a sigh of relief. Discreetly of course. Showed us around and stuff.
First day of work got lion dance leh! So yeah, half of the day gone because of it. It took super long you know. I was almost gonna shout out "PLEASE HURRY UP LEH!" or "WA KAO! SO SLOW!!". But of course, afterall I'm just a newbie. =/
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
first day of work outfit
Photobucket
There were lots and lots of preparations as we're involved in the airshow. Before even preparing for it, I got to know Ryz from accountings. I didn't even know she's only 1year older than me and that she's only a temp worker. We got along very well and had lots of things to share during the airshow and preparations. WE CAN EVEN TALK FOR HOURS ABOUT ALMOST ANYTHING!!!
Oh ya and not to forget, our product is about clearing FOD (Foreign Object Debris). iFerret (Stratech) is doing almost the same thing except that their idea only involves scanning and runway 24/7 and taking pictures of the FOD. It does not involve any clearing of it. So if the camera detects an FOD, the person taking charge must get someone to go onto the runway and clear it. Clearing the runway also means to close the runway ok, for your information. This costs MONEY AND TIME.
Our product is mounted on the runway sweeper. It detects and alert the driver of a FOD and the sweeper would be the one clearing it. Good right? Better right? It's also cost effective. Our product is far cheaper than iFerret's.
I'm not very sure am I allowed to post the photos of our product, FIDAS, here or not. So apologies!
Here comes the airshow!!!
I'm under Mr Poon for it. After doing the preparations for our booth, we stepped out and take a look and the magnificent A380!! I tell you, I can't stop smiling!!
There lots of planes, jets and blahs. It was an opportunity of a lifetime! Those who didn't go for the Airshow, you're missing a chance of a lifetime to see and know a lot about aviation.
There are tons of pictures so I think you just enjoy the pictures quietly. I'll only add my irritating comments when I feel like it.
18th Feb (day before start of airshow) --
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
19th Feb (first day of airshow [trade day]) --
Photobucket
Mr Tan Ee Wei. not very sure whether he's one of the boss or not. BUT HE'S GD LOOKING!! he have charm one you know. very humorous and once again....CHARMING!!! *drools*
Photobucket
ryz and mr chong.
Photobucket
mr poon (far left). he's very cute one leh. always joke around and helped me a lot about writing my report.
Photobucket
BLACK KNIGHTS!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
zoe tay's husband! pilot no. 5.also the solo one with pilot no. 6
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
ARRR!! I LOVE YOU TOO!! =x
Photobucket
Photobucket
i forgot what's this plane. f-15?
Photobucket
f-16?
Photobucket
this i know! AIRBUS 380!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Greener, Cleaner, Quieter, Smarter.
it indeed is quieter. and VERY quiet. you can hardly hear the engine sound.
Photobucket
i know this too! ROULETTES!! ang moh pilots. these planes are very quiet. you can only hear the propeller sound.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
red and insane from the performance.
Photobucket
mr khong(sitting), from left : mr tan ee wei, yours truly, ryz, mr poon, mr anbu
Photobucket
mr chong(sitting). the rest is the same except the mr anbu is gone.
Photobucket
mr poon wore this all the way to the entrance. end of the day.
20th Feb (2nd day of airshow [trade day])
Mr Poon asked me to invite my LO over to see what am I doing. And I did!
I was having quite a hard time looking for Mr Chia at the registration area as I haven't seen him before.
Luckily there's something called the phone. How I love the invention of handphones.
Mr Chia was so happy to be able to come to the Airshow FOR FREE that he wanted to treat me to lunch. Unfortuanately, I was unable to leave the booth. But he promised he would treat me another time when he is coming over. I hope he remembers. LOL!!
Photobucket
mr chia(far left)
Photobucket
our 2nd day!
21st Feb (3rd day of airshow [trade day])
Photobucket
sherona (from ground handling), ryz and yours truly
Photobucket
THE BLACK KNIGHTS!!!!
this is the autograph session and I TOTALLY DIG IT MAN! sherona, ryz and i went to queue up for it. WAHAHAHA!!
Photobucket
look at the happy me! i'm acting like a childish girl fainting at the sight of her idols. WHO CARES?!
*in lala land*
Photobucket
their captain. pilot no. 1
22nd Feb (4th day of airshow [trade day])
Photobucket
their 4th day
Photobucket
my last day!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
engine of A380. made by rolls-royce. beautiful isn't it?
We managed to get the tickets onboard A380! Unexpectedly, it was a flightless plane. So you won't be seeing the extraordinary seats and all. But you'll be able to see how it works and stuff.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
these weights represent the people
Photobucket
Photobucket
look at the huge amount of wires! and to think that I'm already complaining by just crimping or tying a few of them. HOW SHAMEFUL OF ME. =x
Photobucket
where the pressure ends
Photobucket
Photobucket
the cockpit.
Photobucket
view from the cockpit
Photobucket
one last shot before heading out.
I managed to get the straw hat Mr Poon got on the first day. It was after much i-dun-dare and how-to-take from Ryz and I before the ang moh finally asked us. I feel so thickskin! But, the straw hat overrule it all!! Hehe.
So after the seeing the pictures, do you envy me? Envy me that I can get in there FOR FREE when it's like 20 bucks per adult?
I didn't go for the public days (sat and sun) as I didn't have the pass for it.
Do you know that a packet of food you buy there, it can cost $4-$6?
And a can of coke can cost you $6!!!
Holy mother of god!! Upon hearing this, I swear that I die also won't buy food or drinks from there.
However, I did buy a small cup of ben n jerry's STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE!!
It's too hard to resist!! It costs $5. Aiya not too bad la. Not as bad as the food and drinks.
I LOVE THE SINGAPORE AIRSHOW!!!!!!
Apart from the yan daos we manage to see, the experience is worthwhile.

11:48 AM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket