HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!
Alright! Today is the best day ever of the whole week! Can't express my happiness through here. Imagine my smiley face then. Hehe.
I feel so much better. Can run, jump, even roll!
Mind you, I'm not using my laptop. Using my house's NEW desktop. Buy from IT show until now, didn't even get to use it once lor! All brother's fault. ARGH!
Girls Girls!! You can see tons and tons of guys there!! All the army boys! Trust me. I'm going though. Not because of the guys hor. I just like to take part in running stuff.
I'm so going to convert "Medium" and put it in my psp. Indulge in it like forever. I CAN STARE AT IT FOR HOURS!! I tell you, even Iman can't stop watch "Medium"! I'm happy he didn't regret watching it in the bus with me. Wahaha!!
12th April my company 'youngsters' are having a bbq. AND I'M INVITED!! Mind you, I'm not so thickskin to go ask them to invite me lor. Ain't like you!! =x
So yeah, I decided to go. AND BRING MY BOYFRIEND ALONG!! I mean come on. He lives so bloody near, Coasta Sands Resort. CAN WALK THERE LOR!
1week see him one day. Kindda sad eh? Hehe! Can't help it. Both of us are busy with blah blah blah. I think he is going burst one day if I continue ranting and complaining about michael khong.
I CAN'T HELP IT! Even Chong also cannot stand him (khong) lor! We talked like about 20 minutes about Khong. Interesting eh?
Alright enough talk. CONVERTING OF VIDEOS TIME!!!!!