To start this post off,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
Was rather busy with all the visiting and stuff. No cleaning up of the house is needed as it is always clean (I think). Haha!
I am trying to squeeze thousand and one things and visitings this week as I'll be starting my attachment on the 11th February. NO MORE HOLIDAYS!! *sobs*
Stupid! On new year, my big aunty have to come and visit me. It's really a pain, you know. Guys won't understand how we feel. Right girls?
I have a couple of thoughts here and there. But I can't tell what made me think of such things.
Parents who divorce, the people who really feel sad are the kids. I know someone whose parents are divorced. I heard not long ago the lady kept mentioning about her ex-husband. Then I was thinking, she still misses him right? It's really very disheartening. Moreover her ex-husband already has another family. I'll not comment any further.
HAVE YOU ALL HEARD! EDISON'S SEX SCANDAL! Gees. I hate to say this but, THE TECHNICIAN IS TO BLAME!
Come on man. It's his personal stuff. As a perfectionist, you shouldn't look into people's privacy. Gosh. Poor Edison. But of course, he's to blame la. So sick, take the photos. =X
Do the ladies know that he's actually taking the pictures? If they do, WHY ALLOW HIM?!
It's really interesting to see someone's family in a devasting wreck when the someone is out there criticising another about blah blah blah. If you want attention, you could have said so. Everyone might give you their upmost attention you wanted. Poor you.
WHERE IS MY GHOST RIDER GAME!!! RWAR!!!!