<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Saturday, February 02, 2008


Rau and Del's celebration
Yesterday was quite a blast!
We had bbq at Thomas's house. Damn! You should look at his house!! %^%$%#^@#& BIG!!!! *drools*
I WANT TO BE RICH!!!!!!!!
So anyways, his mum was very very very hospitable. She helped us cook some of the food, she asked her maid to cook rice for us (IT WAS DELICIOUS!!), she took out taiwan sausage for us to bbq, she bought satay and otah. SEE! WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR?!!
I love her cranberry juice by the way. LOL!!
Not to forget, SHE ALSO BOUGHT THE CAKES FOR RAU AND DEL!!!
Oh my god man! We didn't even know until the last minute when Thomas ask me what's Rau and Del's age. You should see our pai seh faces.
The ice cream cake was the best of the best!!

THANK YOU AUNTIE FOR HELPING US TO MAKE THE CELEBRATION A MORE WONDERFUL ONE!!
Oh and not to forget his sister, Joanne (if I'm not wrong tats her name).

I can't seem to transfer the photos from my phone to my lappy.
You can view some in Jonah's blog. http://hidingsomewhere.blogspot.com .

I'll update another time. GOTTA ENJOY MY HOLIDAYS FIRST!!!

8:32 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket