<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Sunday, February 24, 2008


loooooooooooonnnnngggggggg one (i think)
Terribly sorry for not updating!

The working and Airshow took up my time and by the time I got back home, I'm already exhausted.
Can you imagine just going to and fro from Jurong to Changi everyday?
Luckily, there isn't a need to anymore. So I'll be back in the office from tomorrow onwards. NOOOOOoooo!!!


I still can't seem to transfer my pictures from phone to computer. I think there's some problem with my samsung pc suite. Bloody shit. (whoops!)
But hey! Karling always finds her way around. Hehe.
Alright let's start with new year shopping?OK SORRY SORRY!! I know it's like so long ago le!!
Bear with me ok? =X


I bought this top though. from forever 21.

didn't manage to buy this top. i think it looks fat on me. or its just tat i'm fat? lol!


After long hours of shopping around in Vivo, we got darn hungry and dined in "White Dog Cafe". IT WAS DELICIOUS!!!


don't he look just adorable?!



Later, we went up to enjoy the breeze.



For your information, the new year shopping is done during e-learning week. ARGH!
Studying (not?):

Joseph wanted to commit suicide (NO JOSEPH!)

thomas

i think thomas study too hard. LOOK THE AMOUNT OF CHILI HE PUT!!


Thomas's damn big house:


this stairway was in his WARDROBE! it leads to another small area.

looks like in the horror film "Ju-on" hor? i was kindda worried when i was going up.


Then blah blah blah about the bbq (i've posted about it in the previous posts i think). When going home, my sis and i saw this two ADORABLE LOOKING cats!!



Oh god! There's just too many pictures to upload. And I'm getting lazy already. CAN I JUST POST THEM ANOTHER DAY? PLEASEEEE!!!! =/

1:15 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket