<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Monday, January 21, 2008


wooo
I've been very hardworking today! *nods head*
I've been studying MCT and then went off to study AEF. I want to reserve the last tutorial for Wednesday or something. Heard that it's the killer topic.

I feel so god damn mentally drained. Reach home study. In train also study. WHEN DID I BECOME A NERD?!!
I hope I don't become one.

My sister bought this little toy car in Comics Connection. It's really so cute la! RC car. The control is so damn small. And it maneuvers great! You should see it move. Brother handles it so well that you almost thought something or someone is driving it. Haha!

Poor brother. He went for kayaking for quite a number of days and came back, CHAO DAR!!! Now his skin is like peeling! It peels to another colour lor!
Seeing his skin really breaks my heart a little.

MCT EXAM IS TOMORROW!!!! I can't wait! Man! I do hope the questions are freaking easy. Or else I'll just walk out and say,"Bye!". Alright kidding. You know I won't do that. Hehe.

If you're very bored and you're a fucking rebellion, I recommend you to watch "The Maury Show" on youtube. It's really interesting as Maury will try to help people in any way he can. Watch the ones about the girls who had sex with dunno how many men. Seeing the way they act, is really devasting. Can't imagine how the parents would feel.

I came across this clip in youtube yesterday.




This girl is fucking insane!!
Alright since she is screaming away in malay, I'll just have to tell you roughly what is it about. credits to darul, jonah and raudhah!
Her boyfriend I think is seeing another girl and that mad woman found out. As you can hear that she just kept repeating her words, she said "Where are you?! I want to meet you now!!"
Seriously man! If I were her boyfriend, I would dump her too! Look at her screaming her head off!!
I pity her friend la. Have to tahan her insanity. tsk tsk
She knows no shame man. Want to scream also go home and scream lor. Shout in public. Don't think that you voice loud then you are always right. So wrong!



I think I saw HER today. Ok the dressing is not bad. But she looks like a fucking stick and her mouth still looks like a retarded horse.
So sorry if I've hurt your feelings. Lol!

10:44 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket