Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Using Joseph's laptop to kill my time. Doing AEF the whole day can die lor. Haven't even touched tut5. Afraid to leh. The guys said that it's like so darn hard.
THEN HOW?!! I feel like just putting my head down on the table, and doze off. My heard is hurting like mad la. I think it's because I didn't really sleep well yesterday night.
Alright great great thanks to...
Jonah -- who tried to cheer me up yesterday. I FEEL REALLY TOUCHED. Thank you!! ((:
Jeremy -- I didn't know you can be even more bitchy than I can be. But right on about what you said yesterday. Thank you.
Rusyanto -- I know you all believed in me. I realy appreciate what you said. Sorry to bother you at that time of the night. Hehe. Oh and, thank you.
I know there are many other people who believed in me. So, I won't be letting you guys down.
I'll study hard to show everyone I can do it. WATCH ME!!
Ok studying time. Break time's over. Jonah and Chin Wee's playing chess now la. What a time to be playing. Sheesh.
1:37 PM