<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Saturday, January 05, 2008


stupid
I'm so stupid. And I hate my temper, emotions and blahs a lot!
The things I'd said to him must've hurt him badly. I'm very sure of it.
My words can really pierce people's heart if I want to.
I love you.

Anyways, I saw someone in school yesterday. Didn't say hi as I don't see the need to and that I wasn't really interested in the person.
But I was glad the person still look good than ever. And of course, doing well.

Just came back from steamboat with the WHOLE family. Famished.

I just learnt how to shut people up!! I mean I learnt it like on friday. WAHAHAHA!!
Alright I was talking about the idiotic guy in the long, vulgarish (i don't think there's such a word but heck) post I dedicated to him. It's a shame he didn't see it. What would be his reaction if he sees it eh? Will he like flare up and take use the thing he uses for dragonboat to hit me continuously? Would he go crazy? Or would he drown me with nonsensical remarks which I couldn't care less?
Okok sorry. That's very randomn.

Since I've already told you is a he, I might as else tell you his name as well. Andy. His name is Andy. COME ON TELL HIM ABOUT IT. I KNOW YOU HATERS WANT TO. It'll be nice of you to help me tell him as I would in a matter of time. Hehe.

So yeah. We were having out DIP lesson yesterday and it was flying our plane. I'm serious! We actually made a RC plane. Cool eh? But the credit goes to Joseph as he planned and did most of the things.
Andy, was so noisy yesterday that he drived me real crazy. I almost want to strangle him ok!!
He kept spouting nonsense and stuff. I CAN'T STAND HIM!!
I swear that everyone can't stand him. EVEN MR DANNY LA!
Man! He just doesn't listen. Andy I mean. I would really prefer him to be quiet and speak enough.

I WANT TO KILL HIM!!!!

I miss you. I miss you a lot. I wish I could just drift away.

10:04 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket