<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Tuesday, January 08, 2008


speechless
I wonder why do people still use the word "cum". Ok I did use the word before to replace "come". But ever since I know the real meaning of "cum", I stopped using it. Don't anyone know the reason?
This is take from this website http://dictionary.reference.com/ .
The defination they gave was, n. Vulgar Slang also cum (kŭm) Semen ejaculated during orgasm.
So please please please people, don't use that word ever again unless you are talking about the real meaning. It'll put yourself into embarrassment and I'd probably be laughing my ass off.

Jonah read my blog and asked if Andy saw my blog. Actually, I don't know. I think they want to see show only lor. I wonder who they're rooting for. Me or him? BETTER NOT BE HIM HOR! Haha.
Seriously, whoever wants to tell him, go ahead. Really. I promise I won't get mad but thank you with gratitude.

I want to cut my hair! Thinner I mean. And I want to add a tail also. Hehe. I want to change specs too! Half frame this time, I think. I want to buy clothes!! I want to do so many things...
BUT THE PROBLEM IS I DON'T HAVE THE TIME!!

Ok I think I'll end here. I gonna do DIY facial. Hehe. I got the steam face thing. Hehe.
I'M VAIN BOO!!
But I need it! My face got terrible after Korea. I CAN'T FACE ANYONE!!

Kelvin, sorry that I cancelled the meet up. Some other time perharps? Big apologies.

Jonah : You only want to see show lor! You better be rooting for me. Hehe.


Where will I go when you're gone?

Labels: , ,

8:36 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket