<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Sunday, January 20, 2008


sour sour
My stomach's been feeling really uneasy. It's the kind of feeling of need to go to the toilet, but nothing coming out. ARR!!

I feel so so so so jealous la! Geraldine actually got to take pictures with THE HONG KONG STARS!!!! -sobs
How I wish I can take photos with them too. sighs.
GERALDINE! I HATE YOU!!! Lol.

Today was utterly boredom for me.
Quarrelled with Jeremy yesterday night. Haiz.
I don't understand why his friends can go out with him that easily, and I can't. It's like I have to make appointment first you know.
It seems like distance does really matter. Did I choose the wrong person? Haiz.
And one whole day, he only gave me ONE phone call. Is it so hard to call me like a few times a day?
Did I ask for too much? Or that he just give me too little?
Maybe I should just leave him alone. I'm tired of minding too much.

URGH! So emo liao la see!! =/

Hmmm. I miss talking to Rusyanto. He's great fun! WHERE ARE YOU?!!!


Kelvin : Guy one how to find seh? Most guys don't do shopping so often like girls lor. They don't drool over them like we do. HAHA!! Go tag your blog like very extra lliddat leh. =x.

Irene : Who loves school, my dear? Lol! Swimming? God I scared to go with you leh. That time you make me swim until next day my muscle ache like shit lor. haha!

8:58 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket