<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Thursday, January 17, 2008



I realised there were terribly lots of mistakes in this post. I must be really tired while posting this.

-edited-

Sometimes I feel that sorting out one's feelings doesn't mean just taking away someone's picture or even cutting off contact from that someone.
It means the heart.
Don't some of you think that if your friend is still affected a lot by whatever his/her ex does, it means that him/her is thinking about that ex? Like just keep thinking back of what happened and blahs?
Tell me if I'm wrong then.

I spent almost the whole day studying MCT. I feel really hardworking man. Lol.
Of course it's not all study, no play la. We still talk halfway. Ok la, slack. =X

She still looks terrible even with them. Seriously, more like a horse now. I still thought she would look better. I guess I was wrong. Too bad the money you spent is useless then. Lol.

7:44 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket