<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Sunday, January 13, 2008


oh woman
I want to be a guy! Woman have disadvantages you know. Like we will have the monthly thing. Pregnant also woman. Damn man! Painful la! Why can't god make guys pregnant instead of woman? WHY WHY WHY?
This is so bloody unfair!!

I wish we can choose the day for our OOP interview. I heard it was not easy and that we can lose like terribly lots of marks. Dang! I keep having the feeling I won't be so lucky. I'm always so unlucky in tests. No idea why.

No one have any idea whether is there MCT lecture and practical tomorrow lor. If there isn't I would probably camp somewhere and do my studying.
Yes Jonah I know you don't believe. I'LL SHOW YOU!! I hope I can though. LOL!!

I want to go clubbing!!!
I've never step into a club before you know! Seriously! I feel like a damn mountain tortoise. Go ahead. Laugh at me.
I promise Purselyn I'll go with her after my exams. I HOPE I CAN!!
CAN'T WAIT!!

It's really irritating when you see others being a hypocrite. There is this girl I know, she kind of betrayed my friend's trust.
They were supposed to do their FYP project together and she go forming her own group without letting my friend know about it. (bitch eh?)
My friend didn't know until when another fat ass told her. (what the fuck)
After that, that bitch revealed her true colours la. She complained to her mum can! Worse still! Her mum even called my friend.
Come on man! Are you that "small girl"? So "small" that you even have to ask your mum to settle things out for you? What a mama's girl.
Then now, she's like sticking to my friend like glue. And not to forget, she's like a walking parrot now. Whatever my friend says she want do, she also want. What the hell!! No originality AT ALL!
I've always wanted to give you a big tight slap. I'm just waiting for a chance to.
Don't think that you're my friend's girlfriend, I won't slap you.

RWAR!! I HATE EXAMS!!!!
I just want to get over it soon.=/

9:35 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket