<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Sunday, January 06, 2008


nonsense!
I'M JUST SO BORED!!

Why must there be exams?
Adults will tell you that it's because in that way, you'll learn.

But I want to have no exams at all!! Wait a minute. Might as well no school too? Wow. The whole country would be in chaos wouldn't it?
Alright erase that stupid idea.

Life would be, however, better if there aren't any crimes right?
But if you think about it, crimes are what made this world into this.
WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING!!
Ok ignore this whole part.

This coming week will be very hectic for me. I have tons of labtests!! See! That's why I hate exams.
I have to finish up my OOP mini-project too. &^!@#*%#^&@$&@

Will you notice me from now onwards? You are the one who gave me life.

7:55 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket