<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Saturday, January 19, 2008


muggggg
So lucky that I didn't get up so early to go to National Library (Bugis) to study. Jonah and the rest (except Raudhah) got there at 9am only to find out that it opens at 10am. HAHA!! Is it a good thing or what? Hehe.
Spent the whole freakilish day doing AEF tutorials and I FEEL SO HAPPY!! I managed to do most of the questions ALL BY MYSELF!!
It's really fun studying with friends lor. But sometimes you can get sidetrack a bit. Lol.

I hope the exams would just start now, finish it, THEN I WANT TO CLUB WITH PURSELYN!!! =X

8:58 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket