laziness Laziness strikes!! I practically fell asleep while studying in school today. Was really exhausting you know. But after I sort of woke up, I had to go back to Boon Lay Sec to ask permission to borrow home a flute. The so far information I have is that the Alumni Band Concert would be on the 29th March. I'M SO SO EXCITED ABOUT IT!! If the Alumni Band were to play the piece "In The Winter...", I WOULD BE PLAYING THE SOLO AGAIN!! *prays*
Man! I didn't know Wei Liang is currently dating my junior. Lol. You know what a ssssllllooooowwww person I am. Lucks to you and her, Wei Liang!!! (:
Argh!! My right eye hurts! There is this little thing below my eye lid. So when I open my eye too big, I will have this little sharp pain. RWARR!!!
Kelvin : The online shop is totally for girls lor. Lol!! You take care of yourself too!!!
Geraldine : I won't blame you if you're cock-eye. I can understand. HAHA!! My exams end on the 31st. Study hard girl! It's the end of year exam. Do well, then be over and done with it. THANK YOU ABOUT MY HAIR!!! Don't make me feel shy ma. WAHAHAHA!!! Hope to see you around, babe!