<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Monday, January 28, 2008


kill sire!
Today's math paper was a killer!! Ok it wasn't that bad. Section A I have the upmost confidence. But Section C, really afraid that I won't do well due to that part. Should've more practice.
I had a shock today man! I forgot what's my seat number, so I asked the invigilator. I told him my name, and he said "You're Mr Lai's daughter ar?" You should see my eyes man. They opened so big suddenly. And what's going on in my mind was "Oh shit!". So I replied,"Huh! How you know?!!" He said,"Hor hor. Stress liao la hor? Haha!". Damn! Why does so many lecturers know my dad?

I want to complain! CLASSROOM GOT COCKROACH!!!!!! Damn it! It was far away from me BUT NEAR MY BAG!!!!!! Jonah told me the cockroach crawled between mine and his bag. ARRRGGGHHHH!!! Once I knew about that, I began throwing all my stuff out from my bag, cautiously. I was so afraid that the cockroach might crawl out or something.

This is the first time Eileen and I actually talked. I realised she's actually a pretty comfortable person to talk to. Nice to get to know you a bit better, Eileen!! CELEBRATE ON 31ST!!!

SERVO is the last paper now. Very nervous as this is the second hardest paper. PLEASE GOD HELP ME!!!

9:48 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket