<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Saturday, January 26, 2008


little runt
It's really amusing to actually know that people are actually wasting their time to read the blog of someone whom they hate.
Want to see how bad I'm doing? Or interested in how much hair I drop or whatsoever? Lol!
Don't let me know you're in love with me. ROFL!! I wouldn't dare think about that.
Seriously. If any of you who hate being in here and whatever I post, don't bother coming in here and try to put me down by throwing remarks which you think can.
Sadly for you all, I'm living happily and smiling almost every single day.
Maybe you should seek black magic or something if you really want my life to be so so bad. Lol.

Alright I'm going back to studying!! =D


Karin : HELLO!!!! how have you been?! yeah they are really worth hating for. lol. hi^5!! (:

h3dg3h0g : i decided to accept ur comment in the end. must be honoured eh? lol. tats funny, cos ppl who blog r actually bcos they're "bo liao" and juz wan2 pen out watever feelings or blahs tat happened. ppl's prob? lke wad then? irene's prob u're toking abt? y dun u read it CARRREEFFFFULLLLYYYY, then you comment abt it again? she asked me, but i wasnt able to help her. i felt guilty. so is it my prob? LOL. u're really interesting. u sound lke a immature poor little runt. and there. i've put this in my blog. u got ur wish come true. hehe. oh btw, i cant believe i am actually smiling while typing. i must be coming insane. lol!!

Kelvin : thank you! u take care too!!

Diana : wow i didnt noe aries love to bitch. lol!! on the 21st? wad was i doing? wif who? where? haha! it sounds lke i'm interrogating you. GOGO AIRES!!

Labels: ,

2:08 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket