<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Thursday, January 10, 2008


ITP
Hehe. I got into Tuas area for my attachment!! It's like so near la. But the sad thing is that I'm the only in class who got into that company. Which means that...I'LL BE ALL ALONE!!
I hope the people there are friendly leh. Real nervous.

Oh ya. If you're interested in which company I'm posted at, it's at Cyclect. Go check it online. It takes care of lots of engineering stuff. So cool! Somewhat about what I'm studying!! WHOOPIE!!

Diana : haha. really sound ugly right? dont use it la. LOL

Kelvin : no lor! korea tat time my face not so bad de leh. come back, BUANG! sorry i always pang seh you lor. =x


JONAH, I'M TERRIBLY SORRY.=/

9:00 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket