Saturday, January 26, 2008
go find out
Lol. Thanks about the ok looks part.
I thought you were those kind who find out what really happened first before you go slamming that someone?
I suggest you go find out about why do I hate her so much before you start criticising me maybe?
But of course, I don't think it's a good idea to ask that friend of yours as when that friend of mine whom she betrayed, she said that friend of yours denied every single thing when asked, as if nothing has happened before and that she wasn't involved in it.
Wow man. If there was a retrieve sms thing available, I would love to show you the messages I saw in my friend's phone sent by your friend.
Normally I won't speak to you like this so if you noticed, I'm really pissed when it comes to talking about her.
I don't give a damn whether you will stop hating me or whatsoever if you noticed.
So good luck in finding out what that nice friend of yours did to her very close friend, if you are interested that is.
Oh and by the way, Wenna is your friend? I pity you having a friend like her though.
All the best in helping to defend your friend!
Not to forget, not because someone else's life is better than mine that's why I feel jealous. I believe my life is much better than hers. So I don't see the need to be jealous.
10:43 PM