Wednesday, January 23, 2008
appearance
I was in the train going home today, and there was this girl sitting in front of me.
Her looks are not that attractive and she's rather on the meaty side (pardon me. I'm trying to avoid the 'f' word).
But if you look more careful at her, you'll find out that she actually took pains to make herself look good. Her dressing, her bun up hair, make-up. She's clearly a poly student that is. She's one who deserves attention. That's provided her character is not the backstabbing selfless bitch kind.
Can't wait for exam to be over so I can start procrastinating. WOOO!!!
Must make sure I do my very best now, and then ENJOYMENT FOR ME LATER!!!!
I want to watch House! But the episodes aren't out yet. Jie! Faster download it! =X
My lovely sister just introduced me to this show called "Medium". She prolly said it was good so gotta take her word for it.
Rau and Del's birthday are coming soon! And the most interesting part is that they share the same birthdate! It's really easy to celebrate for them you know. But the most suay thing is that this time, their birthday is during the exam period.
Got to go now! TATA!!
Irene : Yeah that girl is really crazy. I cant imagine the look on the public's face man. but its interesting to see someone screaming lke a mad woman eh? LOL! although pity her tat her boyfriend is a jerk (from her pt of view).
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I MISS YOU!!
8:31 PM