<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Thursday, December 13, 2007


so far
I'm so so sorry for being such a lazy bum.
Holidays are around the corner so I guess I'm just trying to enjoy myself as much as possible.
Since I'm having a teenny weeny bit of tingling feeling to update today, so yeah. YOU GOT IT!

30th Nov --
I wanted to bring Jeremy to a buffet restaurant in IMM. But after walking which seems endlessly, we decided to dine in cafe cartel. I was so hungry I could eat a cow! Jeremy love their bread so much that he went for two rounds. The bread's free flow, mind you.



1st Dec --

It's a Saturday! But I went back to Boon Lay band for practice. I just miss the feeling on stage. Being on stage and being an audience, the feeling is really different. Boon Lay Sec really changed me a lot. Good and bad.




7th Dec --
IMM again! I finally found the buffet restaurant!!
After eating, Jeremy and I went to make the sand art. We're still young at heart ok! It's really sweet to do it with your loved ones too. THERE IS NO AGE LIMIT TO IT EITHER!
After a meal, walking around is the best thing to do. Well, we hafta kill time as we'll be catching a 6:20pm show in Vivo. GOLDEN COMPASS is the movie!! I tell you, I watch that show, I was really frustrated. THERE IS A FREAKING PART 2 TO IT! When I was starting to get really comfortable, I see credits coming out. I think I said a tad too loud,"HUH? FINISH ALREADY AR?!" Sorry lah. Karling's no lady. Hehe.




12th Dec --

MY SECOND DRIVING LESSON! I was so excited la! It's really cool learning something new. So lucky I kana the same instructor!! He's super funny and talkative also. Lol. Sadly, he told me he would be going to another group soon le. So he won't be teaching me anymore. That's sad, really. I'll remember you, Mr Lu! Thank you for starting me off! ((:
After my driving lesson, I went home to take a really short nap. And it's a very very short nap can! So tired until Jeremy push me wake up, I still go back to sleep. =/
The gathering!! My primary school friends, Mrs Ong and I had a small gathering yesterday in Jurong Point, Pizza Hut. 5 years we hadn't catch up, and still the bond is there! We're all happily chatting away while stuffing ourselves with pizzas and blahs. We couldn't get the whole class but at least some turned up. About 12 of us? Enough already la. Those who couldn't make it, you missed a great dinner. (: Next time ok?
Irene and Wen Xiang haven't pass me the photos. Once I got them, I would upload alright? I'll just let you see the ones I have.

irene (my laopo)

jasmine (she can really eat you know!)

wen xiang (my k2 friend till now! love you, buddy!!)



Yippee! Tomorrow's my next driving lesson! Can't wait! Hope I learn fast. GOGOGO KARLING!!!

7:23 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket