<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Thursday, December 27, 2007


Sections
I'll be splitting my entries into sections.

I finally found the pictures of my primary school gathering. Am rather slow eh? Hehe. Found it in Diana's blog, which points to Wen Xiang's blog. I found some in Irene's blog too. Gees. I guess I'm really slow.
Anyways, the pictures!!


that's mrs ong and her husband (to her left)

aww. the two sweet couples. FASTER GET MARRIED OK?lol

the three of us who planned this gathering. sorry the shot didnt get me

waa. the three lao da.

famished

the whole bunch of us going home together

thank you irene for your camera! i'll never forget all of you!!

Labels: ,

8:56 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket