<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Sunday, December 16, 2007


random

Ok ok I'll update. Hehe. Lazy ma. My mind now is ANIME! Mind you, I'm not a anime fanatic. Just watch to kill time that's all. Some of them are really nice lor. I like those with action and humor. It'll crack me up one you know. And I'll end up laughin uncontrollably. Yeah I'm "siao".


Two days ago, while having lecture, Joseph took my photo.




Yeah you that right. I was sort of sleeping. Alright! I confess! I WAS sleeping. But only for a few mins! I couldnt stand the lecturer's hollering voice. I don't understand why she has to get so EXCITED while teaching maths. It's that exciting meh? I love maths but I don't see myself getting DAMN excited. Wonder what's with her.
Anyway, the main thing I want to show you is MY HAIR! Look at the colour! I didn't know my hair colour is like this! It looks like I highlighted my hair la! Which is not the case. This picture is making me feel like re-dyeing my hair. But of course, must wait for a while. I still want my hair to be healthy you know.


On that very day, Jeremy and I went to WestMall. I'm going to attend my driving lesson at 2:10pm and he is such a dear to accompany me. OKOK! I FORCED HIM. I really want company ma. Moreover he's free. =x
When there's we saw the two "Precious Moments" character on stage. THEY'RE SO ADORABLE!! I almost wished I were a kid so can take picture with them.


KAWAYI RIGHT?!! How I envy kids. They can get anything they want.


Is it true that you can be popular by scolding people? If that's so, THEN COME AND INSULT ME SO THAT I CAN SCOLD YOU! It's nice to be popular you know. Hehe. The attention and blahs.


kelyn -- sure or not? never see you so long, see you only then come collect $$. haha!

diana -- i got fantasize about him meh? LOL! very cute? thank you thank you! cos the pictures got me ma. of cos cute la. WAHAHHA!

3:02 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket