Sunday, November 04, 2007
like huh
What do you want exactly?
One moment you disappear off and the next you are texting me like as if I'm your 'sis'?
What you take me as?
Don't forget you betrayed my feelings alright.
I came back from a 3days holiday. ONLY 3 DAYS. And when I came back, the first person I thought of was you. I called you and you told me that you had this particular girlfriend while I was away but broke up. Nevermind about you having a girlfriend that period when I was away. But WTH man! You said,"I feel very sad and I don't know why." WTF!! I was your girl that time. How can you treat me like this?
Later, you got another girlfriend. Which is after I broke up with you and we never got back together again. God! i couldn't bring myself to trust you anymore, you know.
So anyways, I was still in contact with you after the broke up and when you got another girl. But the feelings both of us had for each other were just friends. Nothing more than that.
But, your girlfriend felt otherwise. Don't ask me why man. She's the jealous one.
Then, she asked you to break contact with me. And you did.
You disappeared for like 4 years. And suddenly you called me. Started talking to me like long time friends.
I can't man. Not that I still have feelings for you. My heart heats only for Jeremy Sim and Jeremy Sim only. It's just that I find it hard to be so friendly with someone who lied to me time and again.
And HAH! you said that your girlfriend doesn't know that you are contacting me again. You also said that she doesn't allow you to contact girls.
Gosh! What a nice girlfriend. Tying you down like this. Restricting you in making friends. Is that called trust? Hmmm... I don't think so.
Sorry I just can't bring myself to talk to you so nicely. It angers me just thinking about your girlfriend. Sorry, I'm not going to give you face. She's really a bitch. If she isn't, you would have said,"No. She's not."
Instead, you said,"Don't say her like this. Give me face." What does it proves?
I know how to think now, unlike your girlfriend. Still living in a world of her own. I don't enjoy tying my boyfriend down. I don't understand how she can. Lol.
Good luck in your magazine thing!
FYI, the person I'm talking about is Charles Lee Wen Hao.
You thought I was talking about someone else. So well, I've placed your name. It reflects a lot doesn't it?
8:53 PM