It's been some time since I last updated eh?
I'm so lazy that I find it such a task to bring my laptop to my bed, plug in the adapter, press the blue button and type in my password.
There are like so many procedures to do before you can even start using your laptop. I'm not one who will 'exhaust' myself just to use a laptop. =x
Ok I am exaggerating.
Not a lot of happenings la. Just that I went to the gym last wednesday with Jonah and Del.
Shocking isn't it?
Karling going to the gym. Lol.
Aiya. I do hit the gym once in a while. But must see whether got company and most importantly, MOTIVATION!
I think I lack of that a lot. Hehe...
I think posting this would be rather interesting.
Jeremy, my bro and I had a game of monopoly last friday.
No idea why, but Jeremy had this very huge urge to play it. He kindda begged me to play too as I kept insisting on being the banker.
Well, he always managed to change my mind in the end. DON'T ASK ME WHY!
My bro suddenly wanted to take a video of our fun little game but...the video is in Jeremy's phone, so I'll post it some other time.
My poor bro paid so many rents until once, he was left with $200. ROFL!
You haven't hear the part about the end of the game. He was left with $900!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!
Jeremy won the game as he had $7000+. I almost win him la! I got $1000+ less than him.
During the game, they kept owing me money. They step on my hotel and houses ma. Hehe...
Oh oh oh! I bought a comforter set!! Got it in Jurong Point. Some shop having sales. Should be "John Little" ba.
So anyways, WOWZEE!! I so happy man! I finally got my very own COMFORTER!
It comes with a bolster cover, pillow cover and bedsheet. Look at my matching bed!!

I think some of you are curious about how my class of GUYS are like. Well, just a overlook of them.
Took these when lesson was over today. Some were playing come shooting game. I wasn't interested as I find it rather boring, so I just sat there waiting for time to pass.
Don't be mistaken. My everyday in school is not like that.


Man! How I love my phone. Bloody clear! =x
I guess I was rather bored when I got home, so I took the following pictures.
the basketball court just below my block. this is my room window view.

this particular view helped me through difficult times. when i feel very sad or depressed, i would look out at this view, smell the fresh air. i would feel so much better after that. i love my house!!

from my house, you can see NTU. cool eh?
Alright!! I gotta go to the toilet. NATURE CALLS!!
Later I'll be watching a Hong Kong drama serial. Rent the dvd de. SUPER NICE LA!
Ok ok. BYE BYE!!

this was my companion today. I LOVE YOU, PRINGLES!