<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Thursday, September 20, 2007


updates
I don't remember that installing my printer to my laptop is so difficult! I tried umpteen times but the installation still has a problem. I think better wait till tomorrow. Maybe my laptop is lazy today. Lol.
Anyways, UPDATES ON RECENT HAPPENINGS!!

Del, Angus, Jonah, Rau and I went to Cineleisure on 17th and watched "Rogue Assassin"
Man! It was good! You won't expect the twist at the end. Woo! But there was this part where I feel that it's rather redundant. This scene where an ang moh woman stripped naked in front of Jet Li (or the camera). God! you can seriously see the boobs la. I need not elaborate further eh? There were lots of bloody scene la so guys, I think you would love it.
Later, Chin Wee joined us as we head off to Eunos to take a bus to East Coast Park. I don't know who was the one who suggested it. Angus?
So anyways, we practically WALKED all the way to the hawker centre in ECP (i forgot where do you call that place. EC lagoon? ah heck!) We walked like for the whole 1 hour la! Their stomach were growling already. Luckily I have problems with my appetite. WAHAHAHHA!!
So yeah we dined till about 9pm and headed back home. Waited for just ONE taxi is like waiting for your life to end. Even booking a taxi is a problem.


The very next day, which is on the 18th, you will see from my previous post that WE WENT KBOXING!! WOOT!!
It's been so long since I last held a mic and open my mouth singing, putting my whole heart into it. LOL!
This time was with Del, Jonah and Jin Chuan. LALALA!
Del was like a fan of "Wu Yue Tian" (mayday) la. All of the songs he sang were theirs. I was pretty bored soon after I hear the continuous singers. Lol! But was pretty mesmerised by the DRUMMER! So at the very end, my position on the sofa was, my legs in the air, with my whole body upside down. I WAS BORED OK! =X
So feast your eyes on the pictures! ( blogger placed the pictures neater so i decided to give up a bit on photobucket). I'll just skip the captions alright?

Look at Del's happy face. He's been wanting to go Kbox for such a long time. I tried convincing them to go though. Finally, SUCCEED!!


Alright then came the big day!! 19th!!
It's the anniversary of Jeremy and I!
1 year and 9 months of being together. I was so happy la!
But of course every single time spent with him, I'm always happy. Never once in my life he fail to bring happiness to it. Just by talking on the phone with him makes me feel lucky. So spending time with him makes me feel over the moon. Hehe. Alright back to day spent.
We went to catch a movie at about 2pm in Tampines Mall. Jeremy wanted to watch "Ratatouille".

He wanted to watch it so much. But I always didn't want to. Because Chin Wee or Renfred got the show ma! So why waste $$ to watch it when you can watch it for free? Well, but that day was exceptional. Cannot always think for myself so yeah, I gave in. Hell! I didn't regret a single bit watching that show. It was superb! Best animation ever!! I was glad that Jeremy enjoyed every bit of it. =D
So later, we headed over to Pasir Ris Park. We wanted to sit by the beach and enjoy the night together. I wanted to cycle so much and luck was on my side! The bike rental shop was closing soon! The uncle was so kind to allow us to rent the bikes and gave us 2 hours of riding!! THAT'S SO GREAT CAN! We were supposed to return the bikes at the cafe behind his shop. Oh that's randomn information. Hehe...
Alright then about 7 plus, I guess we both thought of the same thing and stopped to find a perfect spot to sit down and enjoy the breeze.
We chanced upon a bar by the beach while cycling and they had seats which is like those sun-tanning bench. I thought it was rather cool! So I thought we check it out.
We ordered a cheese fondue, some chicken sausage dish and two glasses of white wine to toast it up. Doesn't it sound great and absolutely romantic up till this point?
Well, just think of the sea breeze + me and him toasting to our anniversary at a romantic night. The weather was on our side too. So, THE DAY WAS MORE THAN PERFECT!!
We were like enjoying, watching the stars and talking like we haven't talked for a long time. It had been ages since we actually sat down, with no stress, talking about everything and anything.
A while later, a cat came along. You know how much a love cats and when I see them, I would be thrilled.
So yeah this cat kept calling and I gave in to that pitiful mew and Jeremy threw two small pieces of sausage to it. I guess it wanted more but hey! the sausages were expensive so two is enough. =X
Later, it sat down comfortably next to my bike (near my bench)!! So happy la!! Hehe... But Jeremy warned me not to touch it. He scared my hands dirty ma.
After finishing, we headed back to the cafe and I took a taxi home. Such a long ride la (obviously)!
Somehow I wished I live near him or vice versa. That way, we can see each other conveniently.
Alright, PICTURES!! I'll skip the captions too.



Oh did I mention, the service there was good! Thumbs up to it! The waitress was very kind and jovial. She added more happiness to the night. Thank you!!

These are some words for Jeremy:
Laogong, thank you for being there for me whenever you can. You have been very patient with me and constantly tolerating my bloody temper. Lol. You have been giving in to me a lot too. Don't spoil me!! Also, my bitchy-ness sometimes got in the way. But but but, YOU WOULD BITCH WITH ME TOO! WAHAHAHA! Appearance doesn't mean anything. People may say that you are not very good-looking or that well, you are fat (LOL!). But I don't care. So long as your heart stays the same, you are the best. You aren't the kind who flirts around or treat your girlfriend badly (you treat me like a princess!). You are also not the kind who beats up your girlfriend or snap at her for no reason at all. Actually, you've never done that in this whole 1 year 9 months+! You are the love of my life and I know that you are definitely the one for me. Thank you and thank you a million times for everything you've done. Everyone can hate me, but so long as I have you, everyone else except my family can be gone. Of course, friends are also important.


Below are just some randomn pictures I took. Sorry to spoil your eyes further la! Lol.





Some stuff I would like some people to know. I don't want to mention names.

Don't think that I keep quiet is because I know I lose or whatsoever stupid reasons you can think of. The REAL reason is that I promised her I won't tag anymore as she ALLOWED me to say as much as I want in the msn conversation as much as I want, so long as I stop tagging her blog. Well, and so I did. I keep to my promises one ok! So don't think is because you win, MORONS!

So that means, that "karling" wasn't me. Use your teeny weeny brain la. The typing style is way different from mine. Someone simply adores me and just HAVE to use my name. I just knew it that I have fans. LOL! Anyway, I hate to tell you this but I am not frequently seen in foodcourt 5 and 6. It's been ages since I went to 5 and 6. Haha! I frequent in foodcourt 3 and 4. LOL! It's really funny knowing that you failed trying to be a PI. Are you sure you really saw me? Or are you just plain blind? Well, I choose to believe that you are blind. Someone and I had a good laugh about you though.

It sucks to be you, I know. You don't have a loving boyfriend like mine. I don't have to KNOW who you are to know your boyfriend. All I need are just common sense. You tag insults with vulgarities (tsk tsk. are u so uneducated?). It goes to show how much you don't really love your life. Don't worry, we will pity you. I'll most probably pray for you. LOL!!


HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY, IRENE AND SENG KOK!!

11:35 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket