Sunday, September 16, 2007
interesting
It's really interesting to see how the haters are trying to put me down when I'm going up. Lol.
You're wasting your precious time people!! (especially Lisi)
You ask me to look at my blog? Well, I'M LOOKING I'M LOOKING!! Lol. I see green background, and other stuff which I put in there.
Why do you keep asking me to fuck myself? Is it that enjoyable that you're asking me to do it? Tsk tsk. Don't let everyone know that you are doing that to yourself ma! Haiyos.
Anyways even if I do want to, I'll find someone to do it with me. At least I won't be lonesome like you. It's sad to think about it eh? You have my upmost symphathy.
Have you been reading my blog often? Gees! It's so nice to know that people who love and hate me are reading my blog at this very second!
Why do you keep flaming at Deneice's blog? Don't you have any shame? Tsk tsk. I look down on you dear lady. Don't have the guts to come to me (face to face) and tell me about all the things you hate about me. But just go behind my back and blabber on with all the rubbish. It hurts eh?
Oh! Are you angry now? Pissed? Well please go ahead. I wouldn't want anyone who hates me to come loving me in the end. It disgusts me you know.
You are just oh-so pretentious, little darling.
By the way, do I even know you? Lol. I don't even think you exist in my world. Hmmm...Don't make yourself known by trying all this llittle stunts. It aint helping as I'm not even wasting my precious life to find out about you. But you are. Do more constructive work, love.
I want to go out!! I want to step out of this house and smell the world!! All I have are my movies and dearest laptop to accompany me. The rest are just boredom! Oh ya! Not to mention, my handphone. Wahahaha! I'm just so proud to have my phone! It has a darn reflective screen when not using. I can use it like a mirror, I swear! I'm loving it! Watch me show-off! Lol.
Tomorrow! I do hope tomorrow my clothes arrive. I spent like $57.80 on two tops. Please arrive tomorrow!!
geneybaby: ok then i'll think of a time. you are so right about sincerity. apparently the peeps out there dun see that. well, who cares?
irene: i miss you too!!way to go, laopo!! Lol. i have confidence, unlike them. lets say they envy me la. Lol!!
11:42 AM