<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Tuesday, September 11, 2007


fever
You can see from the title that I am sick.

Have been having fever after the 5km Shape Run on Sunday.
Think it's because I hadn't have enough rest.

Was being forced to see the doctor yesterday by Jeremy's mum and my temperature was like 39 degrees!!
Jeremy's mum cooked porridge and soup for me. She even give me honey+lime to drink.
Gees...you have no idea how pai seh I was. But but but, I was glad to receive care from someone else.
Poor Jeremy was my nurse and took great care of me. I LOVE YOU!!

When I got home, I felt so much better. But woke up today, my fever shoot up again.
Haiz...I wonder when will I ever get well.
Even my throat is sore.
I WANT TO GET WELL!!

Oh ya out of boredom, I went to this online shop, www.papergirlsshop.blogspot.com, and bought two clothes from there.
Actually I ordered this tube de lor. Grrr...I guess someone else was faster than me.
So, I ordered another top.
My mum was sweet to help me take measurements so that I can double confirm whether I can wear it or not. I sure hope that I can. The prices in that online shop are reasonable too!!
Do go check it out, girls! You can find the link in my blog.

for someone: I wonder why are you so uptight today. If it's because of what happened to you and girl, I can only say that both of you will be ok later one. I don't mind you msging me. Just forget about everything in the past between us alright? I've already put it down. So don't talk about our past le. All the best in your studies! ((:

Sorry all, I know this post is rather boring. But how much can you ask for from a sick person?

7:41 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket