Monday, September 17, 2007
continue
Lol. Go on go on. Smear my name, use my name to tag someone else. tsk tsk. How low can you sink? Disappointed.
Lisi, seriously, you're a waste of time. It goes to show that you are so cheap as to use my name and spam her blog. Sorry but my boyfriend is the best. Might not say the best in looks, but definitely the best in character. Sad to say your's aren't? Don't be such a big fan of mine by using my name. You're just making me feel more happy. =D
Ok ok. I won't smear my blog anymore. From this moment on, clean!
Ola! I'm hanging out with my friends today!! It's been ages since I last saw them. Didn't turn up for the Chinatown thing cos of my stupid fever. This time, I MUST GO!!
RWAR!! Tomorrow's my turn for the GEMs registration. I wonder which one to choose leh. All the modules are like so darn boring. Screw the GEMs!!
Whoops!! Starting to feel woozy now. Alright, end. ((:
11:03 AM