the replies Yippeee! It's holiday time!! After weeks of mugging and stress, I think all of us do deserve a good rest.
I WANT TO GET A JOB!! If you introduce me to a childcare centre job, or any job that faces kids, I WOULD DIE FOR IT!! I just adore kids!
Ok now, for the replies...
To That Boy Lor: $400+ is really shocking leh! I almost fainted upon seeing the price la. And yup, I saw your blog liao. very mafan leh. must type hree and there. >.<
To Passer by: Thanks for the compliment!! ((:
To rau: What's not fair? -.-?
To geneybaby: Lol. fail liao la. so freaking hard la the last two papers. i almost wan2 cry lor! anyways, thanks for praying. in all directions somemore. must be really exhausting. LOL.
Chalet people!!!! It's on the 28th, which is this coming tuesday! Do try to stay for the whole of three days! Bbq will be on the first night so if you are not staying, at least come for the bbq. If you haven't pay, REMEMBER to bring $20 when you arrive. The place is at Aranda Country Club. I'll sms the room number to you all on Sunday or Monday. MUST COME!! =D