<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Thursday, August 02, 2007


randomnised
I fell asleep during lecture! How could I?!
I was like so tired until I had a splitting headache the whole day. It's sheer torture!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANGUS!!

Jonah, Del, Joseph, Yew Loong, Rau and I got Angus a shirt and a cap. Poor Angus was forced by US to wear the shirt the WHOLE DAY. It wasn't just an ordinary shirt la. It says," NINE INCH MALE". LOL! Think dirty la people.
GOSH! FREAKING LONG LA! ROFL!
Ok I must stop this. LOL.
Actually, we planned to buy a vibrator for him. But obviously we dropped that idea. Then we had an idea to buy him condom. As he would need it next time. LOL. And we dropped that idea too. A while later, I suggest we get him a pair of tongs. LMAO! And we dropped that idea AGAIN.
So here is Angus with the wonderful shirt!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm so frigging hurt. I treat you so well, and yet you took my kindness for granted. I don't understand why are you treating me this way. You keep feeling that all of us are against you or picking on you. But that's not the case! Whenever we talk to you kindly anad nicely, you would reply back rudely or just snap at us. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU TAKE US FOR?!
When you want something, I would search high and low for you. If the price is reasonable, Iwould try my very best to buy it for you. And when I come home with it, YOU SHOW NO APPRECIATION! What do you want us to do?
Do you know that whenever you snap at me, I would always feel like crying?
Yes yes you are sec 1 and Jem would tell me that you are undergoing puberty that's why like that. This is no excuse at all!
I am utterly disappointed in you. I don't know when will you ever change. You tell me that you are trying to change your temper. But from what I see, you are not putting in any effort or should I say, heck care.
I give up.


Just some random pictures. Yes yes eeeyerr. Whatever.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
a sign I saw in school. Sweet eh? LOL.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BYE BYE!!

10:19 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket