<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Tuesday, August 28, 2007


pump it!
CHALET IS TODAY!! A few minutes later I'm going to take a cab down to Jem's house, rest a while, then head over to aranda country club. SO EXCITED!!!!

Alright I wont blog much. but I promise the pictures!!!!

irene: sem2 is the same bunch of classmates you gonna have wad. there's no change of classmates for you yet. lol!!

geneybaby: but i reali wan childcare job. i can play with kids like the whole day la! do ask your friend!! and thanks! i know how much you love me!! LOL!!!!

rau: i cant wait for it too!! we shall boggy the whole 3days!!!

12:16 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket