<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Thursday, August 09, 2007


beijing chicken
I know there has been a lack of posts. I've been like spending the entire time finishing up my reports. This will be a rather short post.

MY HAIR IS GOING WHITE VERY SOON!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!


Yesterday was mumsie's birthday!! The day before, I went over to the florist shop in Jurong Point to order a bouquet of roses for her. Damn! The lilies are gorgeous!! But yeah, my mums favourite flower is roses la.

Back to yesterday, the whole family including my sis'd bf and Jem, went over to a restaurant at Chijmes.



Looks grand eh? HELL MAN! EVEN THE PRICES ARE GRAND!

The total cost of 8 people eating, is $403!!!

I can't believe it! I really can't believe it!! *breathes*


Anyways, Jem and I ordered a couple ring and it's at moshi moshi.

I checked out the website today and... I saw this...


What caught my attention is the way the model poses. It looks as if she is obssessed with her armpit!!

I don't know about you guys but I just feel that it looks wrong. =X

I want to watch fireworks!! *cries*

But I can't!! I got a frigging report to finish up AND JEM CAN'T GO OUT BECAUSE HE WANT TO STUDY!!! HEAR ME ROAR!! *RWWWAAAAARRRRRR*

5:10 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket