why can't you? I wonder when will you ever grow up.
Are you going to keep allowing your dear old mother to make decisions for you all the time?
You are the one who is studying. NOT her!
Why won't you stand up for yourself?
You're already not studying in your previous school. You want it to happen again where you are now?
Gosh you are 18 years old already. Ok 17 going on 18. But guy! wake up man!
You can be such a son of a bitch and an asshole, but I don't want you to regret AGAIN.
God! You really need to knock your head on the wall umpteen times.
Like she said, you will grow up like 800 years later.
Wake up your idea la.
Studies are part of interests. Take the courses you are really interested in. There can't be no courses that interests you. Follow your heart. NOT YOUR MUM'S MOUTH!
Purse: SHAPE RUN HERE WE COME!! I'm soooo excited on the goodie bag! GOGOGO!!!