<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Wednesday, July 04, 2007


touched
Del, Chin Wee, Yew Loong : Thanks a lot for making me feel better. I really don't know what to do without you guys beside.

Jonah : Yeah I know I can work harder and that I can rely on my practical and GPA to push my overall. But it just ain't enough. I was really disappointed with myself. I mean I really did study hard for this subject. But it was all in vain. But really millions of thank you for being so concern and trying to cheer me up by talking.

I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I know you guys are trying to make me feel better by asking me to choose the place to fill our stomach.


Boy : Really sorry I cried through the phone. I just couldn't control myself anymore. The sorrow and disappointment inside was just too much. I know that you keep trying to crack jokes and telling me the people I detest FLUNK LIKE SHIT. But they are as an individual and their marks has nothing to do with me. I know it dear I know it. You helped the most and without you, I wouldn't have gotten this far.
I LOVE YOU DEEPLY MY DEAREST! <3

9:06 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket