<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Wednesday, July 18, 2007


TO HELL WITH IT
Don't you find it stupid to go to school for just 1hour and then head back home? Well, I do feel so.
Bloody shit man. It's just so crazy la. I don't even know what's gotten into me to get my butt out of my bed and step into school. I guess it's because of attendance. Grrr... To hell with the attendance man!!

About a month ago, I bought the Norton 360 as my lappie has this Trojan thing. Yeah I guess I was rather suay in a way. Ok ok I was VERY suay. It was going on fine. It blocked the Trojans and many other threats that affected my computer status before. Then a few weeks ago, they keep saying that I have 2 issues affecting my computer status. When I checked it, it's related to the backup and restore area. I had to click fix la right? Well, I did. BUT IT DIDN'T FIX A THING. My boy had the very same issue. And I am getting rather pissed with it.
So, I gave up and went to global support for help. A chat with the online expert helped A BIT and he/she asked me to go to www.symantec.com/supportoptions. If I didn't remember wrongly it's this la. I did and I don't know what to do later.
To make things worse, when I switched on my lappie, Norton asked me to ACTIVATE my account. The friggin problem is that I'VE ACTIVATED IT ABOUT A MONTH AGO.
Then and so, I had to reinstall this program.

Do you know how piss I am already? My day already started off well, I can say a bit bad. And this problem occurred. RWARR!
I do hope this problem will not occur again OR ELSE I'll go over to the support centre and make them solve it for me right on the spot!
Yeah I know I am unreasonable. LET ME BE FOR A DAY CAN?

Hmmm I wonder how are those people taking their A levels this year. I do hope they are doing well and prepared for the exam. Good luck alright? GOGOGO!!


Lol. I thought you were the kind of person I thought you were. Well, your presence has not affected me in any way so far. And I plan to keep it this way. Just stay away.

5:09 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket