<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Wednesday, July 11, 2007


shopping!
Oh no! Recently I keep buying clothes and shoes.
I MUST CONTROL MYSELF!

Ok so I bought a total of 2 tops, 2 bottoms, and one heel.

But but but, the total cost is only about $50+! What about that.

I have to give it to Jeremy for being so patient with me regarding my shopping disease. Hehe.
I CAN'T HELP IT!

Bah! Tomorrow is a long day. Class from 8 to 5. (nooooo!)

There is PBILs to finish up, REPORT WRITING TEST TOMORROW (i even forgot about it). ARRRRR! HOMEWORK IS TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!

7:44 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket