<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Saturday, July 07, 2007



Just a thought.

I wonder why some people would want to TRY to mess up some people's life when they are doing so well?
I mean don't try creating trouble la.
Kiss goodbye man.

You have what you have and it's a beautiful thing.
Don't break it apart.
You'll be hurting the people around you.


Read someone's blog before and I saw that the person had tried to "play" someone else before.
I mean how terrible can the person get?
That someone else from what I know as a heart problem and too much stress on it might cause that person to collapse anytime.
And the person still "play" with that person.
How low can you get?
Lol.
I guess you can really sink darn low eh?
To infinity and beyond!
Gosh I sound like Buzz Lightyear. LOL!

Pullleeaasee la.
Get a life man.
How childish can you get?
Aiyo...

9:34 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket