<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Sunday, July 01, 2007


just the happenings
Here's a short review about the happenings since 25th June.


25th : ACS paper! Study like crazy in the morning and afternoon. When it's the time for the test, I was already washed out. The paper was rather ok la.
Jem came over to stay and we stayed up from 1:30am to 5am. I gotta teach him maths lor. I want him to pass also hor.


26th : Maths test. Ok Ok ba. Nothing much happened after that.



27th : CA test. God! Just by listening to the guys, I feel like as if I got majority of the answers wrong!! ARRR!!



28th : Physics test. IT SUX LIKE HELL!! It was so difficult la! Got what ding-dong friction thing and stuff. Gosh! Ok I am not good at physics. Even if I was, it is in secondary school days. I threw them away!! HOW CAN I?!



29th : AMMP test. It's ALL MCQ. So the strategy was just to MEMORISE all the QnA for the tutorials. 200+ questions ok!! Funny thing is, the test includes chapter 15. BUT THE BLOODY TEACHER DIDN'T POST ANY TUTORIALS FOR THAT CHAPTER!! Yeah so many of us did not so well for that chapter. No fret!
So my first part got 20/25. Second part which includes chapter 15 got 13/25. Yeah I know it's a big drop down.
Aiya I didn't fail I happy liao. Moreover there is practical to help push the marks up (I hope).
Accompanied my mum to Chua Chu Kang Polyclinic for her check-up. Jem followed along. I though it will take quite a while. Little did I know, it's so fast.
Went to dine at Westmall and then Jem and I watched "Transformers" in JP.
IT WAS GOOD MAN! I love bumblebee. Jem love the one with the canon (forgot his name). He is always out to terminate humans. LOL!




30th : WHICH IS YESTERDAY!! IT'S THE DAY OF CHRISTINA AGUILERA'S CONCERT!!

Before that, met up with Rau at Bugis. I was late for 15mins (DARN!). Sorry Rau!

Ok so we decided to go ka jiao Angus. But upon seeing him serving a customer, we zao after saying hi, looking around and bye. He look great in the nike outfit!


Later, we went to pamper ourselves with Fish&Co.

Rau ordered the New York Fish & Chips, I ordered the normal Fish & Chips. And and and, we shared a MUG of skarkee freeze!!

When our orders came, we couldn't differentiate which is which. I mean the only difference that could be seen was a flag that was poked into the lemon. So at first, we satisfy ourselves with believing that the difference might be the sauce used.
Then, Rau asked me," Does your fish has a chessy taste?" Then I smiled and we went into fits of laughter. And that's how the unknown was known. Ok la. We don't know what.


Headed off to Kallang and decided to ask the station about how to get to Indoor Stadim. I was queing up and, suddenly Rau asked me to go. I think I had that puzzled look and she pointed to the glass in front of me. It is telling us how to get there. GOSH! SO MALU!

We went off by following the crowd. As you know, there's a match yesterday at the Outdoor Stadium. So many people, or should I say ALL of them, were heading off to the outdoor stadium.

Rau and I feel terribly odd when walking with them la. Everyone were wearing damn casual wear and we were wearing like nice nice lor.
Worse still, Rau was wearing a red and white top! I guess she was feeling a bit worse than me. HAHA! " Before the people can even laugh at me, I'll be laughing at myself first." LOL!

FINALLY we reached the Indoor Stadium! Not a lot of people there yet leh. So we went in search for the toilet to cool down and touch up. I think the make-up melt already lor due to the HOT HOT HOT weather.
And we went to 7-eleven to buy BIG GULP.

When we went over to the entrance, we saw some people already queing up at the line.

AT LAST! we feel like we are in the correct place!
I can't wait to get inside!
Partially is about the concert and another part is about the AIR-CON! (whoops)

The concert was OH-MY-GOD! CHRISTINA WAS GREAT GREAT GREAT!!
I don't know what other words to use!
Her voice was SUPERB, the stage was BEAUTIFUL, the crowd were ON THEIR FEET and the dancers were shaking their butts off!
I can't tell you how successful the concert was!
Del, we didn't waste our $2/min!!
The pictures you are going to see is going to be like the same as in Rau's blog. We took lots more. I just gotta have to ask her for the rest of the pictures and VIDEOS!






There'll be more pictures when I get all of them from Rau.



WE LOVE CHRISTINA!!!!!!

8:09 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket