<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Thursday, July 19, 2007



Here I am, sitting on my desk in the studyroom, doing my RWP report (at first la but now drifted off to chatting and blogging. LOL).

The exam schedule is out! I can't believe that it is all happening so fast. In a blink of an eye, the next MST is here. Grrr...
I didn't know I have so many assignments in hand until I wrote them all out today.
GOD! You should see the look of my face! I was utterly shocked la!
Poly life aint so relaxing hor.


Sorry gonna keep this post short. NATURE'S CALLING! and it's pretty late now too.
Tomorrow is the day of celebration!!


HAPPY 1YR 7MONTHS ANNIVERSARY MY DEAR!!!

11:11 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket