eyes half closed Give me a pat on my back! Shower me with endless praises! Send me countless kisses! I've been listening to lectures and all this whole day! Except that in my practical class I was half asleep with my eyes half closed. OK LA! But I still deserve like about 80% of praises right? *teary eyes*
Our new AMMP lecturer took over Nanda today. Well, he is ok I guess. But a bit lor soh leh! He talk a lot leh. Though he has a lot of knowledge about the module he is teaching. BUT SLOW LEH. Ok I am complaining. Nanda reads straight from the slides but goes on like a machine gun. So who's better? No idea.
I WANT TO HAVE A NEW PIERCING ON MY EARS! I've only got two on each side. I want one more! Two a bit boring leh. So I guess I'll settle with three. Geez...I hope mumsie won't give me a hard scolding because of the extra hole. Aiya see when I got time then go pierce. *grins*
I'm going to take my BTT on the 27th. Ohhhhh...I'm so nervous! I do hope with endless hope that I can pass. IF NOT BEFORE YOU LAUGH AT ME, I LAUGH AT MYSELF FIRST OK?
I was so bored that I just keyed in "singaporean walking speed" in google and found this particular website just the thing I was looking for. Take a look at this. The times to walk 18m are listed below 1) Singapore (Singapore); 10.55 2) Copenhagen (Denmark); 10.82 3) Madrid (Spain); 10.89 4) Guangzhou (China): 10.94 5) Dublin (Ireland); 11.03 6) Curitiba (Brazil); 11.13 7) Berlin (Germany); 11.16 8) New York (United States of America); 12.00 9) Utrecht (Netherlands); 12.04 10) Vienna (Austria); 12.06 11) Warsaw (Poland); 12.07 12) London (United Kingdom); 12.17 13) Zagreb (Croatia); 12.20 14) Prague (Czech Republic); 12.35 15) Wellington (New Zealand); 12.62 16) Paris (France); 12.65 17) Stockholm (Sweden); 12.75 18) Ljubljana (Slovenia); 12.76 19) Tokyo (Japan); 12.83 20) Ottawa (Canada); 13.72 21) Harare (Zimbabwe); 13.92 22) Sofia (Bulgaria); 13.96 23) Taipei (Taiwan): 14.00 24) Cairo (Egypt); 14.18 25) Sana'a (Yemen); 14.29 26) Bucharest (Romania); 14.36 27) Dubai (United Arab Emirates); 14.64 28) Damascus (Syria); 14.94 29) Amman (Jordan); 15.95 30) Bern (Switzerland); 17.37 31) Manama (Bahrain); 17.69 32) Blantyre (Malawi); 31.60
Wow. Finally Singapore is first at something. Lol. Other than sports stuff that is.
Alright gotta go read a bit of my BTT. I WANT TO PASS LOR.