<body> KARLING__ time


HELLO!!


Photobucket

KARLING
18TH APRIL 1989


If you hate me, please go away. You're not welcome in here either. So just press this [ X ] and
leave.


[add me!!] hanling_3@hotmail.com

Counter


CLICK THE AD PLEASE!! =DD







Wednesday, July 04, 2007


christina
I remember I promised to post the pictures and videos once I got them from Rau. Well, I GOT THEM!!

Gosh so excited! Just by posting I so excited la. Ok insanity.

So yeah. HERE WE GO!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Rau and I before the crowd starts to get in. Yeah we were tired from the sun
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The stage from our view.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
See the difference from before. The crowd is HERE!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It's starting it's starting!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
See the shadow? That's her. KILLER BODY
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
She started the SUPERB concert with the song "Aint No Other Man". GOD! SEXY is the word for it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just love this picture the most! I took it ok. But most of the credit goes to Rau. IT'S HER CAMERA!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And this too! Forgot what's this song.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Not to forget the band playing. These are the saxophonist. They were OMG also la.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Another shot of her next song (forgot again) in another outfit. I love this outfit the most.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And another. Sorry la. I really forget the song she sang in this outfit.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lucky man
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
To end the night,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Err can I skip the video part? IT'S TAKING SUCH A LONG TIME TO UPLOAD! I don't have the patience. =/
Thank you hor. Hehe...

7:51 PM Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket