blog change AGAIN I decided to change my layout plus skin AGAIN. BECAUSE I GOT SOOOOO BORED OF THE PREVIOUS ONE! Geez...I wonder who else have that kind of layout. It's utterly boring! ><
RWARR! Tomorrow is monday! God how I hate mondays. Gotta wake up early in the morning, run like a mad woman to catch the bus, squeeze together with which feels like hundreds of people in the MRT. The routine goes on and on like forever.
To make it worse, the weather is getting hotter by each day! Yeah it's the dry season now. I WANT SINGAPORE TO SNOW. Which is I know, impossible.
I didn't realise that my sis's laptop have countless number of movies! I got some of them from her yesterday and watch "March Of The Penguin". I know it's a rather old movie already. But just by seeing the chicks (that's what they call baby penguins) being hatched out from the egg, growing up to a strong penguin makes you happy one you know. Of course they do show the deaths of many chicks. Well, you can't help it. It's nature.
Have I mentioned before that I bought this cushion which is like AWFULLY SOFT? My siblings says that it's freaking big and when I hug it at night, it looks as if there's a bomb at my stomach.-.- What great imagination they have.
My boy bought me a dream-catcher! I went over to Tampines with him on friday ma. (I MUST BE INSANE!!) It costs like $20+. So ex la! But he insisted on buying it. Says that I kept having nightmares some times and that this would let me have a good night sleep. HOW SWEET IS THAT?
OHHHH I hear something!! Sounds like thunder. God I hope it rains tonight. Then can sleep until shiok shiok!! Hehe...
Alrighto. Time to watch some movies!! Do remind me that from tomorrow onwards, I GOTTA MUG!!